Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update (Finally!)

It's been quite a while since we last posted, and we're very sorry about that. But the Lord's been at work and we have lots to catch up on.

I (Aly) have been busy working toward getting to Uganda full time with AMG International. I've been working hard trying to raise support and hope to be there by July to fulfill a 2 year commitment. Since I'm beginning this new journey I've also started a new blog. Please check it out if you have a chance at www.whenjesussaysyes.blogspot.com

My dad has been enjoying retirement and the ministry opportunities that have opened up to him. He has been doing PR work for Family Life, our local Christian radio station. And my mom has been busy keeping the kitchens at our local school running smoothly.

We are all hoping and praying to return to Uganda in July as a family. After a few weeks I will remain there and my parents will return home to continue to share the stories and needs with people at home.

Please continue to pray for us as we embark on this new chapter of our lives. And as always, thank you for joining with us in this adventure.

- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment