Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Back!

The blog is back and better than ever! Well I don't know if it'll be better than ever, but it's back and it's about time! I probably won't be updating every day, but at least more than once every month and a half...

Sorry about that.

We've been out speaking and sending out updates to our wonderful sponsors. And we're excited for what God has in store for us in the coming months! I hope you'll join us for this ride. We'll take you through some memories of trips past, show you more fun pictures, share what God's laid on my heart, and who knows what else!

And the best part is that

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!

Next to July/August (aka Uganda time), Christmas is my favorite time of the year. So I can't wait to share that time with all of you.

(That is, if you're still reading.)

- Aly

1 comment:

  1. im still reading...or waiting to read anyway

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete