Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hard to Believe

It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks I'll be walking these rusty dirt roads,



be greeted by street vendors,



seeing smiles on the faces of the children I love,




saying hello to ones I don't know yet,




blowing bubbles,





and joining together with my sweet brothers and sisters in Christ to make a difference.



It's hard to believe, but believe it I will because God has some big things in store, and I can't wait to take part in it all.


- Aly

1 comment:

  1. Uganda will always hold a special place in my heart with great friends, a new family, and incredible life changing experiences. I'm grateful for you and your family and the opportunity you guys are given to invest in so many lives there....praying for you as you go back. Please give out a few extra hugs for me...Tell them I have not and will never forget them, especially Paul. I miss that kid a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete