Monday, July 26, 2010

Melt My Heart

The place where God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meet. - Frederick Buechner

Hello Aly,
I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. How is your life? I know you are fine. I am writing to you to tell you that I would like to be your friend because you are a good sister. I love you so much and thank you for loving us so much.

From your lovely brother, Tadeo

God bless you so much.

The other night I was handed this note from one of my sweet brothers from Camp El Har. He's around 13 years old. These kids mean so much to me. Last night I wrote in my journal that if you tried to bottle up all the love I have for these kids, there would be no container on earth that could hold it. And I know that my parents feel the same way.

So when I get letters like this one, it just melts my heart!

- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment