Monday, July 19, 2010

Trust

I just had to go and open my big mouth about everything going smoothly. Well, guess what family will be repacking their bags tonight because we realized we forgot a whole bunch of important things?! The last 24 hours before we leave are always interesting!
But I am determined to enjoy my last night at home.

I have one night left in my bed, in my hometown, in my own state, in my own country! Wow! Tomorrow night we'll be sleeping on a plane headed for Uganda.

One thing that I keep being reminded of is that God is always with us. He will be there to guide and protect us. He will be there to supply the strength. He will be there to give us words to speak. My job is to trust in Him. My focus must remain on Him. He is my rock, my fortress, and my deliever, my God in whom I trust...

Off to pack!

- Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment